The Consumer Habits Reshaping Ecommerce
In May 2021, Ascendant Network surveyed its marketing and ecommerce VPs and Directors to assess their performance over the past year and to share what they see ahead. Some of North America’s most successful retailers took the survey. The results are presented here by RTB House.
- Some of North America's most successful retailers share what they see ahead
- Tips on how to shift offline customers to online
- Product categories that over and underperformed in recent years
- Best practices to drive up Average Order Value
- Ways to encourage repeat purchases
- Insight and patterns from online shopping sessions
of first-time online shoppers visited sites for 3-5 minutes
most respondents are at companies with such annual revenues
how-tos on shifting offline customers to online
Leveraging personalization into search and on-site data is helping drive purchase, and a lot of retailers are starting to move more mid-funnel to bring in users through personalization and video in order to increase brand awareness and drive purchase consideration.
VP of Sales, RTB House
See what else is in the report
Featured case studies
Read the best of our clients' success stories.