Push the button. Powering up ads for electronics brands during promo periods
This guide has been designed to help electronics retailers and producers identify the critical sales dates throughout the year and plan campaigns in advance, with a particular focus on the holiday season. We’ll talk about how to align branding and performance campaigns, activating sales while building long-term relationships that turn casual customers into brand evangelists.
- Current stats about the electronics and the wider e-commerce industry
- Trends like ROPO and omnichannel experiences
- A full calendar of global promotional events that signal opportunities for electronics brands
- In-depth analysis of customer behavior around sales periods
- The value of branding and retargeting campaigns and Deep Learning technology
- Specific niche strategies that your competitors might not be using to gain more from promotional periods
- A checklist for planning and running a successful online ad campaign
pages about advertising electronics brands
industry expert commentaries
campaign strategies to try in upcoming sales events
The very best strategists ask: “What are our competitors not doing?” They look for activities that competitors are missing in promotional periods as well as ways to enhance campaign performance.
Sales Director Benelux, RTB House
Electronics customers are, by definition, usually more tech-savvy than in other domains. By the time the sales periods arrive, people know exactly what they want–so it’s no good just pitching ads to customers at the last minute.
Roy Ben Ezra
Vice President of Account Management US, RTB House
We can clearly see sales patterns and make strong predictions about the future, so there’s no reason for any electronics brand to be unprepared for promotional periods.
Senior Sales Manager DACH, RTB House
Users are fiercely loyal to devices and appliances from particular brands. This translates into a huge value over time for electronics brands–through generations of devices and innovations.
Business Development Director Poland, RTB House
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching promotional periods and then developing a way that any brand can approach these critical moments in the e-commerce calendar with total confidence.
Managing Director Nordics, RTB House
Businesses sometimes shy away from experimentation because it can seem like a risk–but if brands only stick to the same tactics as competitors, they are unlikely to find the niche opportunities that unlock extra value.
Head of Commercial UKI, RTB House